The SWING staircase has a self-supporting open structure, made with cantilevered steps fixed directly into the wall by means of pins and glass railing
The installation requires the presence of load-bearing walls with a minimum thickness of 10-12 cm, made of solid bricks, reinforced concrete, poroton or structural perforated bricks. In the case of non-bearing walls, it is possible to supply a lateral band which can be visible or hidden, which will be used for fixing the steps.
The SWING staircase belongs to the EXCELLENCE collection. SWING is an open staircase that necessarily requires lateral bearing walls, it has cantilevered steps fixed directly into the wall, versions with lateral support structure in painted iron or stainless steel are also available.
The lamellar beech steps are fixed to the structure by a special support.
The steps and risers are in 60 mm thick laminated beech, water-based varnish in a wide range of colors
The closed riser is bolted to the step.
SWING’s style is important and elegant.
This staircase is suitable for serving private environments and the various finishes available for both the wood and the iron parts can offer an excellent result for any style situation, modern, elegant and classic.
The modern open staircases from the Cast Stairs Excellence collection change the face of our home.
– Open staircase for interiors with cantilevered steps
– Ladder with steps fixed directly into the wall
– Version with wall-side step support structures available
– Available in the version with spacer feet between the steps on the internal side
– Step in lamellar beech wood th. 60mm
– Railing models available:
The Infinity railing is made up of tempered and laminated glass panels formed by 2 plates with a thickness of 10+10 mm, with ø 45 mm fixing studs in Aisi 304 stainless steel.
The Jazz railing in Aisi 304 stainless steel, available in the Jazz Iron version in painted iron, is fixed laterally to the step. Railing post made up of 30×5 mm plates. Rods ø 8 mm, from 3 to 9 (the modularity of the rods allows the creation of the protective barrier according to the customer’s tastes and can be modified at will). Tubular handrail ø 42 mm in stainless steel.
– Standard iron colours: white ral 9010 embossed, black embossed ral 9005, light gray embossed ral 9006, embossed dark grey, dark brown, corten
– Standard wood colors: natural, oak, cherry, walnut, bleached, wengé, platinum grey, graphite black, brushed sand, brushed cream, brushed slate, brushed silver vv
– Water-based painting of wooden steps with a smooth or brushed finish
– Achievable width from 60 cm up to 100 cm
– Pitch achievable as standard from 22 to 26 cm