Informative document made under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 196/03 amended by D. Lgs 101/On the protection of personal data
This is a statement that is also made in accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 to those who link to the site of CAST S.r.l at the address www.caststairs.com (or via re-direct to www. Castscale.It)
the information is made only for the site mentioned above and not also for other websites that may be consulted by the user through appropriate links.
Holder of the treatment
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that the “owner” of the treatment is CAST S.R.L., which has its registered office in Via della Costituzione 1 Rolo (RE), firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAST S.R.L. warrants that the processing of your personal data shall be carried out in respect of fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to Protection of personal data.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
- All the data provided will be processed exclusively for related obligations and instrumental to the management of the company’s economic activity and in particular:
- insertion in data base in the company computer database;
- respond to requests expressed by users/visitors/buyers;
- management offers/orders;
- issuing of transport documents, invoices, credit notes;
- management of receipts and payments;
- in order to fulfil the obligations laid down by the civil and fiscal laws, regulations and Community legislation.
Legal basis of the treatment
The treatment carried out is lawful on the basis of:
- Consent provided by the person concerned (art. 6 (par. 1)); or (as applicable):
- Treatment necessary for the execution of a contract for which the person concerned is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures (tenders) adopted at his request by the person concerned (art. 6 (par. 1)));
- Treatment necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller (art. 6, par. 1, lit. f)) as the possibility of responding to requests from users/visitors/purchasers.
Scope of communication and dissemination of data
- to post offices, freight forwarding companies;
- professional studies of administrative, fiscal or legal consultancy;
- information systems management company, including the hosting service of the site domain and e-mail;
- banks for receipts and payments;
- public bodies, chambers of commerce, etc.
Methods of Treatment
The processing of personal data will be carried out by CAST S.R.L. with computer systems or paper supports, by personnel specially commissioned and trained, to guarantee maximum safety and confidentiality, in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU ) 2016/679. The data will be retained until it is updated and still for a maximum of 10 years.
Nature of data transfer
The conferral of personal data is to be considered optional. However, the non-conferral of data may result in the impossibility of obtaining what is requested by the user/visitor/purchaser or to prevent the activities mentioned above from being carried out by CAST S.R.L. The collection of some personal data also has compulsory nature due to the fulfilment of law and tax and the refusal to provide such data will result in the impossibility of establishing relationships with our society.
Rights of the person concerned (Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
- The person concerned has the right to ask the holder of the treatment for access to personal data and the rectification or cancellation thereof or the limitation of the treatment concerning him or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
- If you have consented to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before the revocation;
- The person concerned has the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority (the guarantor for the protection of personal data, Privacy supervisor, is the Italian National Supervisory Authority on the protection of personal data, an administrative authority Independent established by the Privacy Act (Law No. 675 of 31 December 1996) in implementation of Community Directive 95/46/EC).
What are cookies
What are they for?
Mainly to provide a better service to the user and let him have a positive browsing experience. By way of example, cookies are used for:
- store your user name and preferences;
- they do find the registration forms already precompiled;
- they allow to measure the services used by the users;
- allow you to expose promotional messages in line with the interests of the user.
What type of cookie does CAST S.R.L. use:
- technical cookies, necessary for the correct functioning of some features of the site, such as for storing the trolley or to collect data in an aggregate for statistical purposes;